Monday, 31 March 2014
10 Reasons to ditch the Microwave
Almost every house in the UK will have a microwave oven. For obvious reasons, they cook food fast and require very few skills to create a worth while meal. In a society where every minute counts and convenience food is key the microwave was always going to be a hit.
However what the makers keep to themselves is the overwhelming evidence from research in Switzerland, Germany and Russia that microwaves can:
1) Causes long term brain damage by shorting out electrical impulses. de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissues.
2) The human body cannot metabolize the unknown bi products created in microwaved food
3) Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved food
4) The effects are long term
5) Minerals, vitamins and nutrients are destroyed or altered during cooking. some of which the human body gets no or little benefit from.
6) The minerals in vegetables are turned into cancerous free radicals
7) Microwaved foods cause stomach cancerous growths
8) Increases the number of cancerous cells in the body
9) Continual use causes immune system deficencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations
10) Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability and a decrease of intelligence
We are not for one minute advocating ditching the microwave. We fully appreciate that for many this is simply not practical. What we suggest though is that each time you do use it, you ask yourself a question, could I grill, boil or bake this instead.